Musicians Hearing Health Scheme
Brought to you in partnership with Help Musicians UK, and the Musicians’ Union, to create the Musicians Hearing Health Scheme. This scheme gives all professional musicians in the UK affordable access to specialist hearing assessments and hearing protection.
For a one-off fee of £40 (£30 for MU members) you will receive:
- Audiological assessment and ear check up from one of our specialists in musicians hearing (worth up to £145).
- One set of custom made, specialist musicians’ ear plugs (worth £170)
- An automatic call back for a subsidised hearing test (for a cost of £20 – usually £90) every two years.
- Expert advice on referral routes and next steps to manage any problems, including contact with your GP.
- Access to our clinics throughout the year in London and Manchester, and an annual programme of regional clinics.
To find out more and to apply click here
The Musicians Hearing Health Scheme supersedes the Musicians Hearing Passport.